9 Quick Tips for the Perfect Email
1. Make sure it’s relevant and you’re sending to the right party or parties.
2. Make sure the subject line is distinct and content-related.
3. Keep every email to ONE topic — don’t be tempted to slip in an update about
4. Keep it brief: the ideal email is one screen or less!
5. Avoid fancy fonts or colored backgrounds.
6. Use bullet points, numbers, and other formatting techniques to highlight
7. Use “urgent” sparingly — and only when you know that the recipient will agree
8. When sending documents, write a brief description or note about the contents.
9. And lastly, watch for the dreaded Reply-All!
Share Your thoughts! We're sorry, but the comment box for this article has been closed. However, you may view the past discussion amongst your peers to see what they had to say ...
THAT WAS A GREAT SET OF TIPS! I will definately be mindful of them! THANKS FOR GROWING ME!
Can you send all info in the subject line?
If it is going to Manager? What is the right or wrong time for this?
About The Women’s Link