Rockhurst Webinar Troubleshooting Tips
Check the following simple items to help resolve webinar connection issues.
- Have you completed your system check? Click here.
- Are you connected to the Internet?
- Are you accessing the correct URL?
- Clear the browser's temporary Internet files (directions below).
- Try connecting from another computer.
If you log in early, you will see a message stating that you should come back to log in 15 minutes before your webinar start time. If you still have trouble connecting to the webinar, please contact our customer service at 1-800-258-7246.
If your browser disconnects, log back in through the connection process. If you still have trouble connecting to the webinar and have completed the system check, call customer service at 1-800-258-7246.
Check the following items to help resolve computer sound issues.
- Are your speakers properly connected and turned on?
- Is the volume on your computer’s volume control turned up?
If neither of these tips helps, contact your system administrator.
If it turns out your computer does not have a sound card or you do not have access to computer speakers or headphones, you can still attend the webinar!
Your confirmation e-mail will include directions for connecting to the webinar through your phone or Polycom®.
If your company uses a proxy server to control internet access: Being behind a proxy server may affect your ability to access Acrobat Connect. Try the following:
- Within Internet Explorer select Tools > Internet Options > Advanced tab.
- In the advanced tab, select “Use HTTP 1.1 through proxy connections,” and click OK.
- Close all browser windows and re-open before trying to connect to the webinar again.
To delete temporary Internet files (cache) from Microsoft® Internet Explorer®:
1. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu.
2. Select "Internet Options."
3. Click "Delete Files."
4. Click "OK."
5. Close Internet Explorer and reopen it.
6. Return to your webinar link.