The Gift of You
As the holidays approach, I’m sure you’re calm and prepared and have all those festive gifts wrapped and ready to distribute. Wait, you don’t? Read More
Some gifts mean more to us than others. Tell us about a favorite gift you gave or received and why it was so special. (PSSSS: Link readers, this is your chance to inspire others looking for meaningful gift ideas, so don’t be shy!)
Please share now.
Celebrate You: Your 2010
As 2010 moves toward being the past and 2011 looms impatiently in the future, now is the perfect time to take a personal inventory of what you accomplished this year. Read More
Health & Wellness:
5 Holiday Stress Relievers and 5 Energy Boosters
Though you may love this time of year, we know how the holidays can find you trying to do too much. Fortunately there are wonderfully simple ways to both release you stress and get those needed boosts of energy so you can embrace the holiday season with a smile. Read More
• Meaningful Gifts: Help Children and Families Around the World Through Heifer International
• Nine Holiday Cookie Favorites From Family Circle
• Great Gift Ideas for the Men in Your Life
• Holiday Party Appetizer Recipes From Allrecipes.com
• A Five-Star Banana Bread Recipe From the Food Network
• Have a Safe and Bright Holiday Season: Avoid Hazards in the Home
• Visit the North Pole!
• Make Holiday Parties More Fun With These Party Games
• Put on a Fresh Face for the Holidays! How-To Make-Up Videos From Estee Lauder
|November 2010 Link Article: The Joy of Being Grateful
I am very thankful for my family!! Especially for my brother who is helping keep our country free.
I am thankful for my husband’s job! After two and a half years of being unemployed and living with his mother, this job has given us the opportunity to buy a home for us and our two children. Just in time for the holidays!
November 2010 Link Article: 10 Tips for Enjoying Holiday Feasts Without Packing on the Pounds
Thanks for these very good suggestions. I especially like #9 for the small ways to add "more motion to your days"! I will use the stairs more often and park farther away from entrances. Thanks again!
November 2010 Link Article: Dress for Success
Thank you for encouraging modesty!
And easy on the things that make you smell good ... it can give someone else a headache!
About The Women’s Link