Organization Skills for the Overwhelmed!
You don't have to struggle with getting and staying organized anymore! Spend just one day at this seminar, and you'll never feel overwhelmed and disorganized again!
|Price: $199.00 per person
|Live Seminar Date and Location:
Holiday Inn College Park
10000 Baltimore Avenue
College Park, MD 20740
|Date: May 16, 2018
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Additional Dates/Locations in Your Area:
- May 14, 2018 | Annapolis, MD | Details
- May 15, 2018 | Waldorf, MD | Details
- May 17, 2018 | Baltimore, MD | Details
- May 18, 2018 | King of Prussia, PA | Details
- May 29, 2018 | Washington, DC | Details
Get organized and regain
control of your hectic life!
Let’s not mince words: You’re buried at work, right? Tons of e-mails to answer. Tons of crazy-impossible
deadlines looming. Tons of projects on your ever-expanding to-do list.
And that desk — oh, that desk of yours. Do you sometimes look at it with utter dread, thinking that
you only have two options: run away or strike a match?
Stop! There’s no need for extreme measures — help is at hand!
Our stress-busting, sanity-saving new workshop, Organization Skills for the
Overwhelmed!, delivers practical tips, techniques, and strategies for getting
organized and taking control — right away!
Tame your wild workspace (caution — people may wonder what’s
gotten into you!)
Have you ever found yourself madly pawing through the clutter on your desk for
something you desperately need NOW? The “find the needle in the haystack”
game isn’t much fun for anyone … and playing it too often is a sure-fire way to
tarnish your credibility.
When you attend this training, you’ll learn:
- How to break the urge to keep everything
- A step-by-step method for turning piles into files
- Desk-clearing techniques to make you look neat in just minutes
- How to gain control of your desk, your storage systems, and even your walls
- Effective alternatives to the “sticky note method” of remembering
- How to make the most out of your workspace — even if it’s tiny!
- What to do with all those unorganized e-mails you’ve been storing for
Bottomline — you’ll know where everything that you need is, and you’ll learn
how to identify what you don’t need so you can get that mess out of your life
once and for all!
Learn how to master your Time and double your Effectiveness!
This training is focused on delivering the must-have skills you need to master
your time and maximize your effectiveness. We’ll show you how to dissect your
workday to see which activities are good time investments and which habits you’ve picked up are
You’ll find out how to free up countless hours with a time management plan you customize for the
way YOU work and that will hold up in the interruption-plagued, ever-changing work environment
you work in.
1. Learn How to Get Organized — And
- How to organize ANYTHING in 3 simple steps
- Using the RAFT method to weed out nonessential papers
- A step-by-step plan of attack for turning piles into files
- How to get control of e-mail, voice mail, phone calls, and more
- Desk-clearing techniques that make you look neat and
- How to get free of the perfectionism trap and ratchet up your
- Identifying old habits and thought processes that keep you from
being as effective as you can be
2. Where Does Your Time Go?
- The Time Management Style Survey: assessing your strengths and
pinpointing your weaknesses
- 5 time-wise habits that top achievers share
- Tips for assessing how long a task or project will really take
- How to discover your daily “peak productivity time” and use it to
your best advantage
- 20 smart ideas for stopping the interruptions that eat up your
- Creating a time management plan that’s tailored to the way YOU
- How “next-step thinking” moves your time management plan
- Using calendars, PDAs, and software to boost your effectiveness
3. Set Your Priorities to Get More Done
- Learn the “F.A.S.T.” (Focus, Agree, Schedule, Track) system of
- The 9 “Great Deceivers” that keep you powerless to prioritize
- How to eliminate procrastination from your life — forever!
- Managing your schedule — instead of letting it manage you!
- Identify your biggest time-wasters
- How to create a schedule with built-in flexibility for the
- The power of the “one-minute focus” to start your day right
- You can’t do it all! How to “Just Say NO!” when your plate is full
4. Tame Your Wild Workspace
- How simply rearranging your workspace could boost your
efficiency and professionalism
- Break the pack rat habit — keep only what is current and useful
- Learn why organizational gurus advise you to “Get a bigger
- Personal-filing systems that take only seconds to use
- Discover how space organization tools can give you more room
- Staying on task despite a constant flood of e-mails, texts,
voice mail, and phone calls
- Creating an in-box system that works for you — not against you
- Turning piles into files — we’ll show you how, step-by-step
5. Lower Your Stress Level and Enrich Your Life
- Discover why working longer and harder doesn’t necessarily
make you more productive
- Learn tips for avoiding the most common stress-related health
- Your life outside of work — do you have one?
- Why getting organized is vital to decreasing stress
- How getting organized can ward off insanity, shorten your
workday, get you out in the fresh air, and improve your quality