|Live Seminar Date and Location:
Radisson Hotel Cromwell
100 Berlin Road
Cromwell, CT 06416
|Date: August 20, 2018
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
|Additional Dates/Locations in Your Area:
- August 21, 2018 | Providence, RI | Details
- August 22, 2018 | Boston, MA | Details
- August 23, 2018 | Andover, MA | Details
- August 24, 2018 | Manchester, NH | Details
Grab Your Audience’s Attention — and Inspire Them to Act!
Like many businesspeople, you may suffer from pre-presentation butterflies … have trouble organizing your thoughts … or get so tongue-tied the words just won’t come. If you’re the type of speaker who occasionally “ums” and “ahs” your way through a presentation, this workshop is just what you need to boost your confidence and credibility.
Gain critical skills without standing in front of an audience.
This workshop is chock-full of techniques that will make any business presentation a whole lot easier on your nerves. You’ll learn powerful skills and solid strategies to survive presentations without much preparation time … respond smoothly when asked to make a few impromptu remarks … and never skip a beat when your audience starts drilling you with tough questions.
If you’ve struggled with public speaking in the past, this hard-hitting training is exactly what you need! From start to finish, our expert trainers will walk you through proven strategies and mental formulas that any businessperson — even the most nervous speaker — can use to give off-the-cuff talks like a seasoned pro.
Attend this comprehensive one-day seminar to gain powerful presentation skills that guarantee you will …
- Connect with your audience
- Get your point across clearly
- Remain calm, cool, and collected
- Breeze through the toughest question-and-answer periods
When the pressure is on … we guarantee results.
Presentations are a part of your work routine and you have many different audiences … your customers, your suppliers, and your boss. You need to be able to “sell” your thoughts and ideas to make others take action. From an audience of one to an audience of 100 — or more — we can help you gain the vital skills you need to sail right through any presentation. We guarantee it’ll be an experience you’ll never forget. In fact, you’ll be completely satisfied with what you learn, or we’ll refund every penny of your registration fee.
Don’t wait another minute. Make the decision that will improve your skills — and attitudes — about speaking. Enroll today!
33 Proven Ways to Calm Your Nerves, Keep Your Focus and Speak Like a Pro in Every Business Situation
The Fundamentals of Public Speaking
- How to sound conversational … even when you’re giving a canned presentation
- 4 easy speech organization tips no matter what the occasion
- How to remove the “Ums” and “Ahs” that could be distracting your audience
- How to build a captivating presentation
- Discover the 10 myths of presenting — and how to overcome them
- Choosing words to paint a picture that will stick in everyone’s mind
- 4 pre-presentation habits you can’t do without
- How to turn nervousness into energy
- The Rules of Impromptu Speaking: What to do when you’re asked to “come up and explain the process to everyone …”
Delivering a Powerful and Persuasive Message
- How to decide which audiovisual medium works best for every kind of presentation
- The dos and don’ts of using humor … and why it’s like walking on eggshells
- 6 ways to use your voice to establish sincerity … credibility … and confidence
- When it comes to speaking from notes … why less is more
- Speaking so your words don’t disappear into thin air
- How to nail the sale in a one-on-one presentation
- 4 factors that could sabotage your message … and how to use them to your advantage
- How to seal the deal: Presentation closers your audience will remember
- How to give an enthusiastic presentation while appearing to be relaxed and comfortable
Connecting With Your Audience
- Successful posture and gesture techniques that will hold your audience’s attention without distracting from your message
- How to change undesirable speaking practices into more winning habits
- How to develop “instant rapport” with your audience
- How to best manage the question-and- answer period like a pro
- What every audience is expecting from you … and how you can deliver
- 5 steps to making a lasting impression
- Soothing phrases you can use to calm and comfort a hostile audience
- How to detect if your audience is bored … and what to do to draw them back into the presentation
- How to guide your audience in the question- and-answer period
- SELF-ANALYSIS: Determine your presentation style with the industry’s simplest self-revealing exercise
Create Visually Pleasing Presentations
- Using the 6:6:36 Rule to build powerful visuals
- How long to hold eye contact with an individual during your presentation (without making them uncomfortable)
- 10 must-have tricks for using visual-aids to your advantage
- What every presenter already knows but often ignores
- CHECKLIST: Use this quick guide to plan and organize your presentation with ease