Assertiveness isn’t an option for
success-minded managers — it’s a
That’s because as a manager, it’s your job to get the best possible results
through others day in and day out. To get great results, you’ve got to be
authoritative without steamrolling people ... make your points powerfully
without coming across as pushy ... gain cooperation and commitment without
being heavy-handed ... resolve conflicts without losing your cool.
Assertiveness Skills for Managers & Supervisors is a powerful one-day
seminar designed to provide you with the communication essentials you need
to manage with greater confidence and authority. Through interactive exercises,
insightful discussions, and activities, you’ll master people skills and assertive
communication techniques guaranteed to give you an edge when you deal with
people, problems, and situations that once caused you stress.
ATTEND, AND YOU’LL LEARN HOW TO ...
- Speak up assertively without seeming pushy
- Handle problem employees quickly and effectively
- Get the credit you deserve for your ideas
- Encourage employees to bring you solutions — not problems
- Handle conflicts and crises calmly and effectively
- Give constructive criticism that gets positive results
- Avoid communication and misunderstandings that can damage
- Handle your mistakes quickly and move on
- Deal firmly and professionally with those who question your authority
Make the commitment to attend this seminar, and you’ll master the
assertive management techniques you need to handle these tough
situations and many others with confidence.