Dear Busy Professional:
If you are good at what you do on the job … if you are a conscientious, committed professional … two things will be true: (1) you’ll get more to do, and (2) you’ll want to do it all well. That’s when the vicious cycle kicks into action.
A few projects turn into many, with demands that overlap and often even conflict. The ball gets dropped in a critical project phase and schedules are compromised … deadlines loom larger and are mercilessly inflexible. Then comes a new week, filled with routine responsibilities … plus new expectations and deadlines. But there are projects carried over from last week still to
complete! Tension mounts among team members … anxiety and stress affect concentration and communication … errors result in still more delays and scheduling complications … and on and on and on.
If being good at your job and wanting to do well results in this, who needs it, right? Fortunately, the answer is: It doesn’t have to be that way!
Managing Multiple Projects, Competing Priorities & Tight Deadlines guarantees delivery of the skills you need to immediately and effectively deal with multiple projects, expectations, and deadlines … even conflicting ones … without the backlog, burnout, and stress-intensive scenarios you are experiencing now. After only one day away from work, you’ll return knowing how to:
- Control the priority push that seems uncontrollable now
- Cope with external and internal pressures to perform the realistic as well as the unrealistic
- Deal patiently and positively with coworkers when tension is high and morale is low
- Meet demands with chaos-defeating prioritizing tools
- Organize yourself with systems that eliminate time-wasters and unproductive habits
- And much more!
The vicious cycle of need-it-now deadlines or conflicting expectations and multiple demands doesn’t have to continue. You can make it a “success cycle” by attending Managing Multiple Projects, Competing Priorities & Tight Deadlines … we guarantee it!
P.S. Professionals of all types, from all levels, will join you at this results-focused workshop. It’s a rare and valuable opportunity to network with others from your area and learn how they have successfully handled the challenges you’re facing right now.
1. First Things First: Gaining Control of Yourself!
- Learn the principle of the one-minute focus — a time-saver you should use daily
- The 7-step formula for ending procrastination ... forever
- Avoid unwanted time-robbing interruptions without causing hard feelings
- Regain control of your work space; learn the secret to taming the "Paper Blizzard"
- 5 personal filing systems that only take seconds to use
- Double your productivity by identifying and eliminating time-wasters
- Take control of the clutter ... on your desk and in your mind
- Identify old habits and thought processes that rob you of time and effectiveness
2. Urgent or ASAP: Pinpoint and Pursue Your Real Priorities
- Uncover the 9 great deceivers that keep you powerless to prioritize
- Learn to make maximum use of 4 essential high-impact resources
- How to make your priorities become the priorities of others in 9 easy steps
- Deliver consistent quality even when the pressure for quantity seems overwhelming
- Recognize which projects you can ... could ... or must delegate — and to whom
- Learn our guaranteed "F.A.S.T." track to priority management! F=Focus, A=Agree, S=Schedule, T=Track
- Decrease unnecessary time spent in meetings; increase the results you achieve
- What to do when the clock says "go home," but your workload says you’re nowhere near quitting time
3. Divide and Conquer: Winning the War Between Multiple Tasks and Concurrent Deadlines
- Learn powerful planning and organizing techniques that are guaranteed to boost productivity
- 5 techniques America’s top achievers use to get on track and stay on target
- Meet tight deadlines and handle competing demands without losing
- Cope with and conquer a high-demand workload that’s getting even
- Use 3 keys to making way for the "no way" deadline
- Spot the hidden shortcuts in every project ... without
- Take our "Multiple-Project Organizer" back to the job for
ongoing reference, results, and relief, starting the very next day
4. Dealing With Conflicting or Competing Demands
- Prevent costly calendar collisions from impeding your progress in 2 easy steps
- How to use the universal 8-step process so nothing is forgotten
- Discover the greatest time- and labor-saving technique of all time: the power
to say "no"
- Learn an effective 5-step process for satisfying more than one boss — you’ll look
like a hero
5. Through It All, Maintain Strong, Positive Working Relationships
- Resolve conflicting demands with a system that cools tempers and earns respect
- Learn the right way to ask for what you need without irritating coworkers
- Work for and deal with a disorganized boss with less stress
- Arm yourself with fallback formulas that anticipate human error and
- Accurately gauge your pressure level and apply instant stress reducers
6. Establish Solid Defenses Against Advancing Stressors
- You’ll get a checklist for developing balance in your life
- Learn what to do when you’re sick and tired of being sick and tired
- Find out how to avoid burnout and how to get the most out of stress
- Learn to develop a Personal Goals Map so personal priorities get equal time
- Reduce stress with a prioritizing system that keeps you in control
- Detect and defuse your unique pressure-to-perform time bombs
This workshop will teach you how to make more out of your time, but it won’t give you the old time management systems you’ve been told about countless times before. Managing Multiple Projects, Competing Priorities & Tight Deadlines is a truly innovative, practical approach to your real-world challenges and concerns that will help you get more done in less time with greater cooperation from others. You’ll realize immediate results — we guarantee it!