How to Dramatically Improve Your Website!
Introducing a new one-day seminar that teaches you best practices for maximizing your website's results
Are You Convinced Your Website Is
Generating the Results You Want?
The plain truth is that MOST Websites do NOT achieve their full
potential. They’re oftentimes confusing. They don’t create a friendly,
helpful experience for site visitors. They don’t get all the conversions they
should. And if all that’s not bad enough – most Websites receive only a
mere fraction of the traffic they’re capable of attracting!
Why settle for so-so results from your Web efforts, when you can
get AMAZING results?
Settling for less than what’s possible doesn’t make any sense. That’s why
we developed the How to Dramatically Improve Your Website! seminar
– to give you the edge you need to pump up the power in your Website
and achieve incredible results!
Whatever you’d like to improve, this training will help … including:
- Catch up on the latest technology and tools available to you
- Drive more people to your site
- Track your online competitors – and “outcompete” them
- Deliver exceptional service to site visitors
- Make small tweaks to create a friendlier, easier-to-use site
- Get more leads and/or convert more sales
- Integrate social media into your Website plan for greater results
- Gain more exposure on search engines, including Google,
Yahoo, and Bing
- And much, much more!
It’s time you expected and got MORE from your Website. This
training will show you how!
One day at the How to Dramatically Improve Your Website! seminar is
all it takes to get the jump-start you need to dramatically improve your
Website … and the results you achieve.
Stop settling and start experiencing remarkable Website success! Enroll
in this powerful training today!
I. Identifying Your Website Objectives
- What do you want your Website to accomplish?
- How does your Website compare to top producing sites? Do
you like what you see?
- You can’t feature everything: time to determine what’s most
- Understanding site visitors and what they want from you
- The importance of a unique value proposition
II. Your Home Page and Key Landing Pages
- Clarity, clarity, clarity, and consistency! Can we be more clear?
- The critical role your home page plays
- Where are your visitors landing on your site? Does the landing
page match their needs and interests? How to know for sure
- Pre-design: how to create on-target page wireframes
- Why a designer should never, never, never be in charge of
deciding what’s emphasized most on a page!
- Mega Website blunders and how to avoid them!
- When Flash is bad for your site (hint: it’s often used incorrectly!)
- Establishing element dominance through size, color, shape,
motion, and position on the page
- Eye-path direction – how to guide your visitors’ eyes where you
want them to go
- Headlines and copy that intrigue visitors and readers … and
III. Analytic Basics: The Stats and Tools You Need to Know
- Performance measurement: what do you know about your
- What Google Analytics can and can’t do for you
- CTRs and conversion rates
- Conversion path mapping
- Mistakes that can cause abandons to spike
- How much time are visitors spending on your site? It matters!
- Unique visitors vs. total visitors
- Testing fundamentals
IV. Driving Quality Site Traffic
- Where does most of your existing site traffic come from? Why
- Organic vs. PPC Search – What’s the difference?
- Secrets to getting higher page ranks from the search engines
- Keyword strategies and tools
- Become a link magnet – and watch search ranking results
- Quick and easy tips for getting started with PPC on Google,
Bing, and Yahoo
- PPC on a small budget? Yup – you can do it!
V. Web Content and Social Engagement: It’s a Whole New
- Blogging for business – what works, what doesn’t
- What makes “great content” great?
- Video elements – great and not-so-great uses
- Viral content strategies that really work
- Content/information sharing – be a valuable member within
your virtual communities
- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, and more: driving site traffic
from social forums
Click "+" to see cities