Power up your leadership skills at a radically different
kind of management training event …
Bold, new leadership tools proven to motivate today’s complex workforce
Fact is, tried-and-true management strategies and standard leadership tools that were once effective just don’t cut it with today’s complex new workforce. And that’s why we’ve developed Creative Leadership Skills for Managers & Supervisors. This decidedly nontraditional training offers you total immersion in a revolutionary approach proven to motivate TODAY’S employees for greater productivity, stronger teamwork and improved morale.
A learning adventure designed to strengthen your leadership skills fast
You won’t need a paint brush or a pottery wheel, but Creative Leadership Skills for Managers & Supervisors is guaranteed to be one wild ride of a learning adventure filled with innovative ideas, lively discussions, fun activities and mental gymnastics that’ll get your creative sparks flying!
You can expect …
- Innovative motivators proven to increase employee productivity
- Creative solutions to common problems like tardiness, missed deadlines,
absenteeism and employee squabbles
- Team-building games for developing a rock-solid team
- Morale boosters that’ll make your workplace more fun
- How-to’s for assessing your creative leadership style for its strengths … and weaknesses
- A rollicking day of training unlike anything you’ve ever attended!
But don’t miss the point with all this talk of fun, fun, fun. This event is squarely focused on the
serious business of helping you BECOME A MORE EFFECTIVE LEADER IMMEDIATELY.
Employees today want inspiring leadership – not just a paycheck
And that’s no easy task, because employees today want MORE from their jobs than just a paycheck. They want meaningful work. A positive work environment. Sincere appreciation for a job well done. Rewards for outstanding performance. Open communication. To feel valued by management. And they want inspiring leadership – from YOU.
Master innovative management strategies for phenomenal results
Whoa, that’s a tall order, Fearless Leader! Which is why you simply cannot afford to miss the Creative Leadership Skills for Managers & Supervisors. Its innovative principles will transform you into the kind
of leader who gets phenomenal results through employees. Imagine how productive and energized your workplace will be when your people are eager to come to work every day!
Pumping Up Your Creative Leadership Muscles
- It starts with YOU! The 10 Rules of Creative Leadership
- Understanding why the old management models fall short with today’s workforce
- What do employees want and expect in a leader? The answers may surprise you!
- When to break the management rules – and why
- How does your creativity measure up? An eye- opening evaluation tool
Creative Communication Methods
(No Yodelling Allowed … )
- Positive language that fosters a creative, productive staff – and words that shouldn’t leave your lips
- What to say and how to say it: Step-by-step instructions for giving effective feedback without deflating morale
- Praise in public; criticize in private – understanding the importance of this management caveat
- Creating a “safe” environment for brainstorming, brain-linking and generating ideas
- How to say “no” to an employee’s idea in a
Super-Charging a Positive, Innovative Work Environment: Your Role as Leader
- How positive is your work environment? A quick quiz that’s a real eye-opener
- Exude an aura of optimism every day – and watch morale soar
- How do you establish a positive sense of urgency
- Quick tips for making your workplace a livelier, more fun place to be
- Strategies for keeping bureaucracy from killing innovation
- When creativity goes bad: What to do when an innovative plan turns into disaster
Creativity and Team-Building – The Dynamic Duo for Success!
- Managing work horizontally and other “best practices” that emphasize collaboration
- How to turn your staffers into thinkers … turn your thinkers into decision makers and problem solvers
- Appointing the Creativity Cheerleader on your team
- Do these employees have a creative-deficiency disorder? Find the hidden in ’em
- Turning boring meetings into ideafests: Facilitation skills, ice-breakers, storyboarding and more
- Delegate, delegate, delegate: Guidelines for empowering your team easing your load
Creative Discipline: Tactics for Turning Difficult Employees and Poor Performers Into Winners
- Understanding why employees perform poorly – and why you may be partially to blame
- How-to’s for confronting employee performance problems so that positive change occurs
- Power tools for combating attitude problems, negativity and chronic complainers
- When employees can’t get along: Your role in
- Creative solutions for curbing tardiness, absenteeism and other common supervisory challenges
- Take a chill pill! How to keep your cool when an employee is stomping on your last nerve
Motivating Employees to Peak Achievement … and Rewarding Their Climb
- Infusing every job with a sense of purpose and excitement
- Happy employees are productive employees: Easy ways to add laughter and humor to the job
- Discovering and playing to your employees’ strengths
- Tips for recognizing and relieving a worker headed for burnout
- Tools for motivating your people: Spark plugs that will get ’em firing on all cylinders