Secrets to Reducing Your Stress at Work
Feel like you’re spread too thin? Learn simple stress-busting tips that will make your work life — and home life — better!
Don’t let stress take over your life! Take control and discover a happier, healthier you!
Your work is piling up … everyone wants something different from you … you don’t know how you can possibly do it all and make everyone happy. And that is just your life at work!
If you’re stressed to the max, you’re no stranger to irritability, headaches, exhaustion, and negativity. But that’s not all … your work stress doesn’t just hurt you. It hurts your job … your co-workers … and even your family and friends.
You simply can’t go on like this any longer! You need to take control! Your health … your happiness … and your sanity depend on it!
Learn the essential stress-management techniques you need to kick stress to the curb!
With Reducing Your Stress at Work, you’ll identify the signs of stress, uncover the causes of stress, and learn how to reduce your stress to manageable levels.
You’ll be able to decrease your stress by taking control of your work situations. You’ll do your job more effectively, make smarter decisions, and put a stop to feeling tired, depressed, anxious, and irritable.
You’ll be happier both at the office and at home because you’ll be able to control your stress more effectively than ever before! In just one hour, you’ll learn real life skills you can use forever – guaranteed! Purchase this CD now and start down the road to a happier, healthier, and more productive YOU!
What You’ll Learn:
- How to see the signs of stress when you’re up to your eyeballs in work
- Can you really strike a balance between life and work? Find out here
- 8 tips for remaining calm, cool, and collected even when everything else is falling apart around you
- Energy-boosting strategies that also help you reduce your stress
- Relaxation techniques that pack an amazing effect
- How to keep yourself from making the dangerous leap from overstressed to total burnout
- Remembering that stress IS contagious and making sure your stress doesn’t spread to others – and vice versa
- Why “coping” is one of the best stress-management techniques you may ever learn
- Strategies for dealing with “toxic” stressors — and “toxic” people
- How to pump some positive vibes into your work life!
Your Trainer: Gail Cohen
If you’re going to present a critical training session on reducing stress, there isn’t a better trainer for it than Gail Cohen! Gail is the president and co-founder of her own consulting and training company, so she knows firsthand how stress can threaten to take over your life! Some of the most recognizable names in business today, including General Electric, AT&T, JC Penney, Eastman Kodak, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Beloit Corporation – and even the U.S. Postal Service – have counted on Gail’s stress-busting techniques to keep their work forces healthy, happy, and on the job!
Gail is a dynamic presenter with a positive outlook you can't help but share. She will teach you very simple stress-relieving techniques that you can use at the office. In just one hour with Gail, you’ll learn more about creating and maintaining a healthier mindset than you would by spending days – or weeks – with other trainers! Don’t miss out on one of the most refreshing and re-energizing training programs you will ever experience!
Item #: 89472
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).