Dealing With Shift
Change is inevitable! Make sure you’re fully prepared ... whatever may happen!
We’ve all been there. You have specific goals, targets, and objectives that you’re supposed to reach. You’re focused on moving them along, on getting things done. Then BAM! Suddenly, the rug is pulled out from under you.
Shift happens — and you need to be able to adapt … fast!
A project’s been scrapped, a department’s been restructured, or new technology has changed expectations. You’re expected to switch focus on a dime — and to do it with a smile. It can be frustrating to watch all your hard work on abandoned projects go down the drain. It can make you nervous about the future. Change can be scary — and you need to be prepared.
With this CD-ROM, you'll get ready for whatever’s heading your way next.
When you purchase Dealing With Shift, you’ll get the answers you need! You’ll discover guidelines for making sure any transition is effective … how to train yourself to be open to new paths … and even best practices for documenting change. Not only will you feel more comfortable and confident in facing your future, you’ll even have the tools to make transitions more painless for everyone.
In the modern work force, change is inevitable. But one thing stays the same: the tools you’ll learn in this powerful CD-ROM will be ones that will keep you flexible, so you can adapt and thrive in your organization! Make sure you’re ready to handle the next shift heading your way. Purchase today!
A Look at What You’ll Learn …
- How to quickly adapt when workplace priorities change
- Three steps that will make adjusting to a shift easier
- What to do when expectations clash ... and no one has a clear definition of what the priorities are
- The importance of communication and keeping everyone informed when a shift occurs in the workplace
- How to make certain change is implemented correctly and effectively
- Why listening can be your greatest shift tool
- What to do when a shift takes you by surprise and creates the need to make immediate changes to goals and priorities
- How to gain coworker buy-in and support when a shift happens
- Best practices for wrapping up abandoned processes, projects, or practices
- How to avoid mistakes that many managers make when faced with a shift in the workplace
- How to handle shift frustration and resistance from employees and coworkers