Preventing Fires Before They Start
A Guide to Proactive Problem Solving
Is it better to solve a problem after it has occurred or prevent it from happening in the first place? That’s easy, right? It’s always smarter to stop issues before they pop up. But just how do you do that? How do you identify potential problems and sticking points in your projects before they rear their ugly heads?
Preventing Fires Before They Start is the answer you’ve been looking for. Featuring proven strategies used by top organizations, this one-hour training program will give you the skills you need to identify trouble areas and potential problems and take steps to prevent issues BEFORE they happen.
Don’t wait until you have a problem to take action — identify and react before they arise.
If you don’t react to problems and trouble spots until they arise, you’re letting yourself be caught off guard. Instead, sign up for Preventing Fires Before They Start and learn proven strategies that will help you identify and eliminate issues proactively.
Don’t let unforeseen issues derail your projects — head them off before they start.
While some problems are inevitable no matter how well you plan, most can actually be prevented long before they start. That’s where Preventing Fires Before They Start comes in. This CD-ROM will give you the strategies you need to make sure unforeseen projects don’t cost you valuable time and energy.
A Look at What This Program Covers:
- Proactive vs. reactive: why it’s better to take preventative action
- Identifying potential problems — what to look for
- Establishing a comprehensive check system to identify sticking points
- Common problem areas that affect everyone
- Generating alternative plans of action
- Developing a plan of action for potentially troubling areas
- Using fresh eyes: why it’s important to get a second opinion
- What to do if you’re caught off guard and how to get back on track