How to Avoid Making a Costly Mistake When Reading & Signing Contracts
Misunderstanding a contract can cost you BIG … both financially and legally. Take the fear out of interpreting legalese and fine print with these can’t-miss secrets.
Interpreting legally binding contracts doesn’t have to tie your stomach in knots.
When it comes to contracts, you and your organization are putting it all on the “dotted” line. Literally. You know there isn’t room for error. You have to know what you’re signing. You have to look for red flags. You have to interpret fine print in a matter of days. Most of all, you have to protect your organization’s interest and get the deal you want.
Talk about pressure.
If you want relief from the stress … easy techniques that make reading contracts a breeze … warning signs that indicate you have trouble … look no further. This time-saving training is chock-full of secrets for working more efficiently with contracts.
Learn your legal rights … obligations … and risks here.
You’ll learn the most important strategies you need when working with contracts. You’ll learn what all legally binding contracts must have … questions every contract should answer … steps that make reviewing contracts a breeze … and much more.
Don’t suffer from “What did I just sign?!” dread — Get your copy today!
What You’ll Learn:
- The biggest mistakes people make when reviewing contracts and how to avoid them
- Questions you should ask and have answers to when reviewing contracts
- Steps to quickly and easily review contracts
- What makes contracts legally binding
- Warning signs that a contract is bad news for you
- Time-saving tips for reading the fine print
- What every contract must include to be legally binding
- The extent to which verbal contracts can be enforced
Item #: 1844900
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).