Design Essentials: Professional Color Selection and Management
Tips and tricks from the pros
The right color selection is the mark of a professional designer — knowing what colors work well together and how to use color to invoke a response from the audience. But choosing and balancing colors between different computer applications takes more than just a good eye — it requires technical know-how! You need to know more about color theory, color selection, and color utilization.
Fortunately, there’s a fantastic shortcut — this brand-new, information-packed program with all the latest tips and tricks. In just an hour, get all the information you need to excel at Design Essentials: Professional Color Selection and Management!
You’ll learn which techniques to use to get the exact result you want and how to …
- Understand the link between color and mood
- Compensate for monitor differences
- Choose between color palettes
- Select the right background color
- And more!
Become a master of design and an expert at color selection! Design Essentials: Professional Color Selection and Management makes expanding your design skills fast, fun, and easy!
A Glimpse at What This Program Covers:
- Learn how to manage color from planning to printing
- Understand when to use the RGB or CMYK color spaces
- Discover the tricks necessary to get correct color from your computer monitor to your printer
- Power through complex projects by creating a viable color management workflow
- Learn how to synchronize color settings among applications
- Discover the power of the Lab color space, and how it can help you move color information among applications and computers
- Learn what colors to use to create a specific mood within a document, attract the viewer, and keep him or her engaged
- Understand the best environment to work in to accurately view color on your computer
- Discover the best background colors to use when viewing colorful artwork and photographs
- Understand how printer drivers and the right paper can make all the difference in the world to color accuracy
Item #: 1843918
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).