Microsoft Word®: Manipulating and Embedding Charts and Tables
A Practical One-Hour Webinar Full of Time-saving Tips
Even the most experienced Word users often find adding charts and tables to their documents tricky. You know how much impact it could add to your document, but creating them can be time-consuming … and getting them to look the way you need can be frustrating! You just don’t have the time or energy to waste trying to figure it out!
Wouldn’t it be great if adding charts and graphs was as easy as changing your font?
This practical, powerful CD-ROM will teach you everything you need to know! You’ll learn shortcuts for adding charts and tables to your documents … discover how to easily manipulate their display … and be able to create time-saving templates you can use over and over.
Purchase Microsoft Word®:Manipulating and Embedding Charts and Tables and discover how easy it is to make your documents look exactly the way you need.
A Look at What This Program Covers …
- Understand the different graphic elements used in Word documents.
- Learn to create basic and complex charts right inside of Word.
- Get more impact using predefined and custom chart styles.
- Use data labels and titles to provide clarity for your charts.
- Create your own chart templates for later reuse.
- Use the drawing tools when a single chart just won’t do.
- Create tables from text in a single click.
- Customize table dimensions and settings.
- Customize table styles and save them for reuse with other tables.
- And more!