Building Better Team Communication
Your success depends on how you communicate with others. Don't put your career on the line! Learn how to eliminate misunderstandings, prevent conflict, and get the results you need from others.
Tired of misunderstandings … confusion … conflict?
Break free from the cycle of poor communication!
Poor communication leaves a trail of destruction in its wake. If you’re struggling to get projects done with your team … if you’re always repeating yourself … if you worry about what you say … you’re struggling with poor communication.
Whether it’s you or someone else on the team, you’re left holding the bag of misunderstandings, poor work quality, and all the pain that comes from a lack of strong communication skills. If you want things to change for the better, it’s up to you.
Breaking free from the cycle of poor communication doesn’t just happen overnight. What you need is a plan — solid skills and tips necessary to communicate clearly and effectively with everyone. This CD-ROM will give you those and a whole lot more.
Learn the secrets behind clear communication: your key for less stress and better results!
When you (and your team) understand the ins and outs of solid communication, you’ll notice an immediate impact on your results. You’ll see a boost in productivity … less conflict … higher morale … and a true feeling that you and your team can accomplish anything.
With this training, you’ll learn where communication usually breaks down between people. You’ll find out the keys behind giving clear directions. You’ll learn how to turn simple strategies like listening and body language into your communication advantage.
Take charge of your success. Get yours today!
What You’ll Learn
- Understanding the four different ways people communicate
- Listening — your most powerful and underused communication tool
- Find out where communication typically breaks down between people
- What to do when you’re challenged or put down in front of others
- Critical how-to’s for giving instructions and directions — for fewer misunderstandings
- Words and phrases you must avoid — and what to say instead
- Body language: Learn how your actions can overpower what you’re actually saying
- Techniques for making sure your listener understood exactly what you said
- How self-anchoring will dramatically improve your communication immediately
- Communicating over the phone and in e-mail — 5 tips you don’t want to miss
Item #: 1842926
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).