Photoshop® Fundamentals: Working with Channels and Masks
If you want amazing results from Photoshop, you need to be able to work successfully with masks and channels!
Masks and channels can be used to soften or sharpen images … add a wash of color … even to improve quality when you have a poor starting image. But there are a ton of choices and tools — which can make it complicated to learn on your own.
Fortunately, there’s a fantastic shortcut — a new, information-packed webinar with all the latest tips and tricks. With this CD-ROM you'll get all the information you need to excel at Working With Channels and Masks!
You’ll learn which techniques to use to get the exact result you want and how to …
- Change color or tint
- Blend multiple images for one stunning result
- Select part of an image with incredible precision
- Add clarity, transparency, or softness to your image
- And much more!
Photoshop has a lot of layers — now it’s time for you to master them! Working With Channels and Masks makes expanding your Photoshop skills fast, fun, and easy!
A Look at Your Agenda …
- Learn how the Channels panel controls digital information, including color information
- Understand how the bit-depth of a Channel controls the number of available colors within an image: from hundreds to trillions
- Power through complex selections by utilizing Channel masks
- Control selections by combining Channel masks with Layer masks
- Discover how to make realistic selections with Masks and the Threshold command
- Understand how to utilize gradients and masks to blend multiple images
- Create stunning borders for your images with Channel masks
- Learn how to create precise selections with the Paint Brush tool and Quick Masks
- Adjust masks using Photoshop’s Distort filters
- Save common selections as Alpha Channel Masks, and use them over and over again
Item #: 1842902
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).