How to Handle Emotionally Charged Situations in the Workplace
A course on communicating effectively under pressure
Ever found yourself knee-deep in an emotionally charged situation that you didn’t know how to handle? Ever regretted your response? You’re not alone!
The truth is, handling emotionally charged situations at work requires a specific set of skills that most of us have never had the opportunity to learn.
If you don’t possess the tools and techniques you need to manage confrontation, anger, and emotional tension, you’re bound to feel frustrated, anxious, and even stressed whenever these situations arise.
How you handle emotions at work speaks volumes about you. Don’t risk saying the wrong thing!
This powerful hour of training is packed with essential how-to’s you need to identify and disarm emotionally charged situations in the early stages — before tensions escalate out of control.
You’ll discover how to hold your own in any situation and how to turn conflict into an opportunity to build stronger, more positive working relationships.
And that’s just for starters! You’ll also get tips for staying in control when tears threaten, and strategies for shutting down the “pressure-cooker” tactics of others. You’ll be amazed by just how easy it is to tame unproductive emotions and build cooperation once you’ve mastered these new techniques.
Don’t wait any longer to put an end to the anxiety and frustration that unchecked emotions bring to your life. Purchase this CD today.
What You’ll Learn:
- The positive and negative effects of emotions in the workplace
- Techniques for responding to an emotionally charged situation — even when you don’t want to
- The 3 C’s of conflict communication
- Savvy tips for getting through tense situations
- How to resist the “hardball” tactics that shut down communication
- How-to’s for dealing with backstabbing, gossip, and resentment from others
- Things to keep in mind when the heat’s on high: getting to the real issues behind the emotions
- Constructive confrontation for when the other guy is angry
- How-to’s for handling your emotions in every situation
Item #: 1838318
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).