How to Conduct a Competitive Pay Analysis
Don’t get left behind – ensure your organization stays competitive and maintains high employee retention
Few things are more important to employees than their pay
It’s one of the hottest issues in today’s working environment. Are you paying your employees what you should? Determining employee pay is a tough issue. You want to stay competitive and pay employees what they're worth without breaking the bank.
But when so much depends on what you pay, from employee motivation to retention, you just can’t afford to wing it on your own. Sure, you could hire an expensive agency or spend hours sorting through books and survey data, but you’re too busy for that. That’s why you can’t miss this eye-opening training opportunity.
Learn the secrets for conducting competitive pay analysis easily and effectively
This training makes it easy to get the information you need to make sound pay decisions for your employees.
With this training, you’ll learn what you need to conduct a pay analysis … survey data you should never rely on … exceptions you should know about … how to apply the results to pay decisions and more!
Keep your organization up-to-speed and competitive. Don’t miss this incredible training opportunity.
What You’ll Learn:
- Know what you need to conduct a pay analysis
- Quality issues for pay data – data integrity, reliability, and validity
- The different types of data that should be collected for different positions
- The different types of data found in surveys and how to select the data
- Survey data that you should never use
- How to handle positions that are not matched in the market
- Exceptions and special situations in data you should know about
- Keys for communicating your analysis results
- How to apply the market results to pay decisions for individual employees
Item #: 1838307
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).