Using Your BlackBerry® to Boost Your Productivity
Expert tips and strategies to help you get the most from your BlackBerry device
Your BlackBerry® is supposed to make your life easier. So why is it so darn complicated? And even if you’ve been using your BlackBerry for years and you’re comfortable with it, there’s a good chance you’re missing out on some of the great functionality it offers to help boost your productivity.
But how do you learn to use the tools your BlackBerry offers? You can either spend hours playing with it, trying out different applications and tools, or you can sign up for Using Your BlackBerry to Boost Your Productivity. This one-hour webinar has the information you need to boost your effectiveness and save time by unleashing the full functionality of your BlackBerry device.
Uncover the full functionality of your device and watch your productivity soar.
Chances are you picked up your BlackBerry and figured out how to send emails right away. That’s great, but your BlackBerry is capable of doing so much more for you. But some of the built-in time-savers aren’t as intuitive as the email function. That’s where we come in. Using Your BlackBerry to Boost Your Productivity was designed to help you maximize the potential of your device.
If you use a BlackBerry for your job, this is one training you won’t want to miss. We’ll give you the information you need to save time, be more organized, and confidently manage information from your BlackBerry device. Don’t hesitate, a whole world of increased connectivity and productivity is waiting.
A Glimpse of What You’ll Learn:
- Deleting things on both mailbox and handheld, or deleting items on handheld only so they are still in Outlook (or vice versa)
- Scheduling appointments and creating new tasks
- Adding contact information on BlackBerry
- Customizing rings or vibrations for different alerts
- Setting your BlackBerry to be on at certain times and understanding the impact of time zones on your device
- Picking up more than one email account on your BlackBerry
- Using spreadsheets you’ve received via BlackBerry
- Email tricks, including Out-of-Office notifications, hiding messages, and custom signature lines
- Using folders to organize and save information and important documents
- Troubleshooting basic problems like soft resets and security policy issues
- Plus the 10 ways to convince your boss to buy you an iPad!
Item #: 1838299
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).