The Manager’s Guide to Overcoming Barriers to Execution
Smart Strategies to Help You Get Things Done
As a manager, you know exactly what needs to get done — but getting it done is another matter. Did you know poor execution is the #1 reason managers fail? It’s not a lack of planning or desire; it’s just an inability to get things done.
Don’t let obstacles prevent you from reaching your goals.
As a manager, you know that there are tons of obstacles that can get in the way of successful execution. From undefined or unclear priorities to lack of focus, a lack of initiative to confusion, there are any number of things that can get your project off track. But it’s your job to make sure that doesn’t happen.
You need to find a way to get the right people to do the right work at the right time. Unfortunately, this isn’t something that’s usually taught at schools or in management training, it’s just something you had to pick up through trial and error — until now. Now there’s The Manager’s Guide to Overcoming Barriers to Execution, a webinar designed specifically to help you root out the barriers to execution and get real results.
You’ll learn to:
- Overcome communication problems
- Effectively prioritize
- Encourage and improve employee buy-in
- And more!
Create a culture that prizes efficiency and results — we’ll show you how!
The key to getting great results is developing a team culture that values execution and reaching goals above everything else. But how do you foster this type of atmosphere? Well, you could spend countless hours surfing the net or reading possibly outdated books, you could learn on your own through trial and error, or you could purchase The Manager’s Guide to Overcoming Barriers to Execution.
This training course will give you everything you need to improve overall efficiency and execution in your organization. We’ll give you real strategies used by top organizations that have proven results. This is the real deal, and if you’re in management, this is one training you simply cannot afford to miss. Don’t wait, sign up now!
A Glimpse of What You’ll Learn:
- The top 5 barriers to effective execution — and what you can do about them
- Creating a results-oriented team and culture of achievement
- Establishing goals and holding employees to them
- Recognizing employee strengths and weaknesses when assigning tasks
- Identifying and eliminating efficiency killers
- Getting in the trenches: leading rather than simply presiding
- Communicating more effectively to eliminate misunderstandings
- Overcoming obstacles efficiently and effectively
- Developing your personal management style
- Strategies to encourage employee buy-in
Item #: 1835709
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).