How to Manage Priorities & Time
A one-hour crash course for those serious about getting more done in less time … with greater results!
The answer isn’t working more hours ... it’s working more effectively! This training teaches you how!
Every day you tackle a new challenge to keep up with all you have to do. Projects come at you from every angle. Everything is a high priority. Your stress levels go through the roof. Sometimes it feels like the only way you could ever get it all done is to clone yourself.
This is no way to live! It’s time that you took command of your time and your priorities. There’s no better time than now ... and there’s no better place to begin than by purchasing this training resource.
You’ll be amazed at the success habits you’ll learn. Even better, you’ll use them FOREVER!
We’re serious about helping you get more done in less time, which is why your How to Manage Priorities & Time training only takes about an hour. Yet, it’s jam-packed with critical strategies and techniques that will drastically affect the way you manage your projects, priorities, and time.
This training focuses on helping you identify the biggest time-wasters in your day, so you can eliminate these time-robbers. It also helps identify which priorities really are urgent ... so you can keep a healthy perspective on what matters most. Finally, you’ll learn when “enough really is enough” and what to do when your plate simply can’t handle one more thing.
It’s time you took control of your time. So, purchase this resource now.Right now!
What are you waiting for? An opportunity like this just doesn’t come around every day. Make the commitment to purchase How to Manage Priorities & Time. Really, right now; make one of the best decisions you’ll ever make.
What You’ll Learn:
- 7-step formula for ending procrastination
- The F.A.S.T. System for priority management
- How to make realistic time estimates and judge how long a task will really take
- Powerful planning tools guaranteed to boost your productivity
- How to set goals to gain control of your time, projects, and priorities
- The secret to making your to-do list work foryou instead of against you
- How to decrease unnecessary time in meetings and increase results
- Tips for assessing how long a project will really take
- How to say "no" assertively and tactfully without causing anger or resentment
Item #: 1832263
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).