Implementing a Social Media Strategy
Facebook … LinkedIn … Twitter … Ready, Set, GO!
You’ve gathered your data. You know who your customers are. Your research is done. You’re ready to go! Putting up a Facebook page or launching a blog sounds easy enough, but if you’ve done any research you know it’s not that simple.
What if you’re missing something? What if your results don’t line up with your expectations? How often should you make changes or update your strategy? This training takes the mystery out of launching and monitoring your social media plan.
Social Media Dos & Don’ts: Samples From the Real World
If you want to know what’s working and what isn’t, this is the place to be. You’ll see real-world examples of what’s working and what isn’t in social media. You’ll learn what’s coming down the line in social media. You’ll also learn quick tricks for getting your name out there fast.
Implementing a social media strategy can be an effective way to boost your organization’s success. Get this training today for secrets that’ll save you time and money.
A Glance at Your Agenda …
- How to launch your plan — why starting small is essential
- What you should and shouldn’t expect from your social media plan
- How often you should update your strategy
- Quick tricks for getting your name out there — fast!
- Damage control — how to respond to negative comments, site shut-downs, and more
- Checklist ready — do you have everything you need to launch a Facebook page … a blog … and more?
- Paid and unpaid measurement tools
- The pros and cons of the top 3 social media sites
- Examples of the best social media networking sites and how to incorporate those strategies with your business
- Social media trends — what’s coming down the line
Item #: 1830944
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).