The Supervisors’ Guide to Giving On-Target Directions, Helpful Feedback, & Constructive Criticism
Essential communication how-to’s for leaders
If your employees don't always "get" what you want from them, you need this training.
Communicating effectively with employees is one of the toughest jobs you face as a leader. After all, if employees don't "get" what you need, they can't give you what you want.
Yet, there are so many barriers to effective communication. How do you know you're "getting through"? What's the secret to giving clear instructions? How do you get everyone to fully understand and buy into important goals?
You have to be clear. But, you also have to be motivating and persuasive.
This exciting new training teaches you not only how to give crystal-clear directions; it also delivers super-effective techniques for becoming a more motivating, persuasive communicator.
Plus, you’ll learn secrets to having constructive “tough” conversations with employees
Some conversations you dread, such as when you have to confront an employee over unacceptable behavior or performance. You need to be fair and direct. Yet, sometimes it's hard to be heard without coming across as too harsh.
This training helps prepare you to face even your toughest employee conversations with confidence.
There are only a handful of leadership "musts" that are so critical that they can make or break your career: Communication skills rank top on the list of must-have skills for leaders!
Do yourself, your employees, and your organization a big favor. Purchase this powerful training today!
What You’ll Learn:
- Do employees not understand you, or do they just not like what you're saying? How to know the difference
- Tips for giving constructive criticism that leads to positive results
- Secrets to giving crystal-clear instructions
- How to make sure employees understand what you really need from them
- How to get everyone on the same page
- How to make sure you're speaking in terms that help employees clearly "get" what's in it for them
- How to get employee buy-in on important team goals and objectives
- What prevents people from listening and what you can do about it
- Techniques for becoming a more persuasive, influential leader
Your Trainer: Pamela Jett Aal
An internationally respected speaker, consultant, and training-company president Pamela Jett Aal, redefines the role of employee/manager communication in a way that hits home like no other training available today.
You'll learn powerful strategies for making sure you get through to your staff, while also guaranteeing your employees are "pumped up" and ready to perform at their peak.
Don't miss this truly rare opportunity to train with one of the world's most highly sought-after management trainers. Enroll now!
"Pamela has such an overwhelming, positive attitude and presence, it's infectious. The things I learned today were amazing. OOOH, the possibilities I see. Thanks for offering such vital information and making it fun!"
Item #: 1815154
All transactions are processed through an
encrypted secure socket layer (SSL).