Few tasks are as challenging as “putting it in writing” for others to learn from, act upon or respond to. Whether you write one-page memos or multi-page reports, proposals or other documents, they don’t have to be dreaded chores to be avoided or put off for as long as possible.
This HD-quality program brings the critical writing skills and engaging presentation of one of our most requested public seminars to your desktop. It’s like having a personal one-on-one session with our nationally recognized business communication expert as he teaches you the rules of business writing you simply can’t afford to break, a three-step approach for getting an immediate response to any written communication, how to overcome writer’s block once and for all—and so much more!
Vital skills like these will help you get more done every day. You’ll see your respect and credibility grow as you earn a reputation as a business professional who is able to communicate effectively.
- Module 1: What to Know Before You Write
- Module 2: Putting Your Words on Paper
- Module 3: Say It With Style
- Module 4: Professional Editing and Proofreading Techniques
- Module 5: Writing That Means Business
- Module 6: Writing for Special Situations