What You’ll Learn:
Why Have an Employee Monitoring Policy?
- The cost of cyber-slacking to your company’s bottom line
- Safeguarding your company’s secrets
- Your legal liability for NOT monitoring Internet usage
- Warning signs that you have a problem
- Learn where you’re most at risk for abuse
Establishing a Monitoring Policy
- What are your employees’ rights to privacy and what do they mean for
- E-mail, IMs, blogs – what do you monitor and where do you draw
- What you should and shouldn’t include in a company monitoring policy
- Get the word out – how to effectively communicate the policy to your employees
- The steps for proper enforcement that will keep you out of legal hot water
- The best tools for keeping track of electronic activities
Your Trainer: Walter Hall
Widely recognized as an expert in human resources, Walter Hall will save you from making costly mistakes in your electronic monitoring policy. During this training, Walter will draw from his nearly 30 years of experience in human resources management to show you what you can and can’t put in your policy and how to develop a policy and enforce it.
Walter specializes in taking the complicated and breaking it down to make it easy to understand. His clients regard him as one of the most knowledgeable and motivating speakers in his field. When you purchase this resource, you’ll join a long list of organizations that have benefited from Walter's experience, including the University of New Orleans, Intralox, Inc., U.S. Air Force, Louisiana Department of Labor, Vinson Security Services, and ASI Federal Credit Union.