- This book is a single reference that’s indispensable for Excel beginners, intermediate users, power users, and would-be power users everywhere
- Fully updated for the new release, this latest edition provides comprehensive, soup-to-nuts coverage, delivering over 900 pages of Excel tips, tricks, and techniques readers won’t find anywhere else
- John Walkenbach, aka "Mr. Spreadsheet," is one of the world’s leading authorities on Excel
- Thoroughly updated to cover the revamped Excel interface, new file formats, enhanced interactivity with other Office applications, and upgraded collaboration features
- Includes a valuable CD-ROM with templates and worksheets from the book
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
From the Back Cover
Expand Excel with VBA, and feel the power!
No one is better at revealing the secrets of Excel than "Mr. Spreadsheet" himself. This power-user's guide is packed with procedures, tips, and ideas for expanding Excel's capabilities with Visual Basic® for Applications. Excel 2007 has a few new tricks up its sleeve, and John Walkenbach helps you make the most of them all.
You'll learn to customize Excel UserForms, develop new utilities, use VBA with charts and PivotTables, and create event-handling applications. Work with VBA subprocedures and function procedures, facilitate interactions with other applications, build user-friendly toolbars, menus, and help systems, and much more. Get ready to make Excel do your bidding.