Productive teams are the heart and soul of any successful organization. But getting people to work together effectively is a monumental challenge for team leaders and managers alike. How do you achieve synergy and cooperation among team members? How do you eliminate conflict that hinders productivity? How do you ignite enthusiasm in team members who act like the walking dead? How do you build a winning team from scratch? The answers to these questions can mean survival for many organizations and their employees, which is why this audio program is a must-have resource for team leaders and team members alike. Consider it a crash course in working successfully with others to achieve peak results!
You’ll learn how to:
- Capitalize upon each team member’s unique strengths.
- Keep individual differences from escalating into conflict.
- Avoid common pitfalls that hinder team development.
- Understand how to make your team more productive.
- Develop team ethics everyone can “buy into.”
- Achieve greater results in less time than you dreamed possible.