What You’ll Learn:
- How to hold employees accountable for their behavior and performance
- Secrets to building and sustaining a positive culture of teamwork through Coach Joe’s Power Formula
- Techniques for dealing firmly with negative people who are draining your team of productive energy
- How to establish clear expectations for employees
- Why employees “do what they do” … and what you as a leader MUST do when employees are not doing “what they should do”
- Why an effective leader can’t be “a buddy” to employees
- How to improve employee performance and behavior through effective feedback
- And more!
Your Trainer: “Coach” Joe Gilliam
A larger-than-life personality who tells it like it is, Joe Gilliam is a legend in business leadership circles and is widely regarded as one of America’s foremost leadership trainers.
People who’ve benefited from Joe’s incredible leadership coaching describe him as “an awesome presence who commands attention.” Coach Joe pulls no punches as he talks about the need for standards, empowerment, accountability and stronger leadership in the workplace. With his trademark humor and candor, he draws on life experiences as a management consultant, college dean and business mentor to illustrate essential leadership strategies and techniques.
Genuine and down-to-earth, Coach Joe always gives his audiences more than they expect: more inspiration, more motivation, and more insight into what it takes to be an effective leader.
Spend an unforgettable hour with the one and only Joe Gilliam, and let him inspire you to leadership success!