KEY LEARNING POINTS
Management is a two-way street. Learning to manage your boss will not
only put you in the driver’s seat it can also attract the attention of bigger
bosses and pave the way for a move up the ladder. Here’s a sample of
what you’ll learn:
- Discover that management is a two-way street.
- Identify “types” of leadership styles.
- Recognize the power of position and how to deal with it effectively.
- Identify the obstacles that will keep you from relating better with your
- Understand you from their point of view.
- Learn how to identify a good boss and a bad boss.
- Gain the ability to understand what your boss really needs.
- Make meetings with your boss more productive.