. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
|Meet your new personnel assistant.
|Your Price: $179.00 (USD)
|Item No. PMGR3
||If you’re not a human resources (HR) professional, you may not even realize the risks involved when employee management tasks aren’t handled properly, or what you stand to gain when they are. That’s why, if you don’t have an HR department, you need People Manager.
People Manager makes it easy to keep accurate personnel records and document actions like hiring, promotions, reviews or terminations. It reminds you about important events like benefits eligibility dates and gives you flexible options for tracking attendance and interfacing with your payroll service. It’s like having a full-time HR professional to centralize all your employee information, alert you to the significance of employee management issues and provide you with sound HR advice.
With People Manager, you’re going to spend less time wondering about what you might have overlooked. You’ll help protect your company from litigation and build employee confidence by making sure nothing falls through the cracks.
There’s no better way to get organized or informed.
|| Automatically Reminds You of Crucial Tasks
Flexible and Accurate Attendance Tracking
- View daily “to-do” lists of employee-related tasks.
- Find comprehensive checklists for sensitive processes like hiring, terminations,
performance evaluations and more.
- Automatically document actions in employee records.
Supports Top Payroll Services
- Enter data quickly with an easy-to-use drag-and-drop calendar.
- Automatically select, accrue and calculate time off by the week, month or year.
- Track leaves of absence, jury duty, military leave and more.
- Chart each employee’s leave status with visual bar graphs.
Store Vital Information
- Calculate normal payroll work hours.
- Export timekeeping data.
- Calculate summaries of attendance data adjustments.
Provides Sound HR Advice
- Centralize employee personnel data.
- Store organizational and legal information.
- Document performance review ratings and tracks review dates.
- Import employee information and export data for analysis.
Creates Reports and Charts Employee Information
- Access dozens of forms, letters, agreements and checklists.
- Link directly to online tools, information and resources.
Manage your Workforce with Confidence
- Nearly 50 commonly used reports are included.
- Employee information is graphed in popular charting styles.
- Expedite preparation for EEO, FLSA, IRCA and other federal employment law organizations.
People Manager helps you keep track of all the important information
associated with employing a workforce. It enables you to master sensitive
documentation and organize your personnel information efficiently
and in one central location. With People Manager, you receive sound
HR advice, access to professionally written forms and letters, charts,
and graphs and reporting tools to help you fulfill federal government
reporting requirements to support your daily operations. It’s quick,
easy, effective workforce management right at your fingertips.
System Requirements: Pentium-based
computer with Windows® 2000, XP or Vista
Ultimate, Business and Enterprise Editions
with sufficient memory to meet the associated
Microsoft operating system requirements. At
least 30 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM drive
(4X or higher) and Internet Explorer 5.01
Service Pack 1 or higher.
||Order online here on our secure
Web site, call us toll
free at 1-800-258-7246 or fax us at 1-913-432-0824.
Customer satisfaction is our
#1 priority. If you are not satisfied with your purchase
for any reason, return it to us within 60 days, and we
will refund your money in full! No questions asked.