- Language Checker alerts you to sensitive or inappropriate words.
- Print worksheets for employee self-review or peer review.
- Briefcase feature allows you to work on reviews away from the office.
- Share reviews to get valuable input from other managers or team members.
- Online spell checker and thesaurus reviews your work.
- Extract performance data for analysis or to update your Human Resources
Information System (HRIS).
- Set, track and measure goals and objectives.
- Set reminders of upcoming reviews, performance milestones and due dates.
- Access past and present reviews for easy reference.
- Employee log tracks performance year-round.
- Access coaching ideas and expert, context-sensitive human resources (HR)
advice and tips.
- Import employee data from HRIS.
- Transfer employee’s information and performance data from one manager
- Link relevant documents from other programs to employees’ records.
- Create goal categories that link to top-level organizational objectives.
- Implement from two to six rating levels, or no ratings at all.
- Customize terminology to reflect your organization’s unique culture.
- Select from two libraries for more language options.
- Choose from 45 performance competencies.
- Design custom forms and select evaluation criteria for different
departments or job categories.
Quickly and Easily Write Effective Performance Reviews.
Without a doubt, a solid employee review is one of the strongest
tools for managing personnel. Performance Now makes it easy to
write complete, concise employee reviews that provide the kind of
feedback your employees need to succeed.
Simply choose from a list of elements, rate the employee’s
performance on a high-to-low scale, and watch Performance
Now’s technology compose clear, concise, supporting text that
translates your observations into meaningful words. Performance
Now is fast, easy and, most of all, effective.
System Requirements: Pentium-based computer with Windows® 2000,
XP or Vista Ultimate, Business and Enterprise Editions with sufficient
memory to meet the associated Microsoft operating system requirements.
At least 30 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM drive (4X or higher) and Internet
Explorer 5.01 Service Pack 1 or higher.