Poorly handled conflicts cause anxiety, tension and stress in the workplace, reduce morale and hinder productivity. This 60-Minute audio CD, will allow you to discover a wealth of conflict management techniques for creating a more cohesive and productive work environment.
You’ll find that when dealt with properly, conflict can lead to new opportunities … even serving as a catalyst for positive change … and actually help strengthen workplace relationship and team collaboration. What you will learn will help you:
- Understand why it’s dangerous to ignore even the smallest conflict in hopes it will “just go away.”
- Avoid four basic situations that will automatically trigger conflict between individuals.
- Deal effectively with each of the conflict types: substantive, personalized and communicative.
- Stay calm and focused, even when you’re in the midst of an explosive situation.
- Short-circuit conflict before it gets out of control.
- Recognize the three management-conflict stages.
- Maintain healthy working relationships during conflict.
- Constructively use diversity among employees.
Put the principles of How to Handle Conflict and Confrontation into action … and start generating results and building more creative and productive workplace today!