What You’ll Learn
- How to appropriately and legally prepare and file your new EEO-1 report
- Are there changes to the exemption rules that now apply to you? Find out here
- Critical deadlines you need to know, or you'll face the consequences
- What happens in large organizations with large stand-alone departments or divisions?
- How federal contractors are now affected by the changes
- What the new ethnic and racial categories mean to you
- Changes to the job description categories
- Why your managers and supervisors may be classified differently than before
- Data collection strategies that are safe, legal, and affordable for your company
- How does the new “self-identify” rule affect your employees and your ability to get accurate information
- The EEO-1 confidentiality rules with which you must comply to the letter or face stiff penalties
- Avoid the mistakes others are already making and save your company from steep, steep fines
Your Trainer: Max Muller
A successful lawyer and businessman, who also happens to be one of the nation’s most popular and in-demand speakers, Max Muller is the one man in the country that we wanted to do this particular training. Why? Because no other trainer that we know has his amazing ability to explain what you need to do to comply with the new EEO-1 regulations.
During his storied career, Max has helped hundreds of thousands of successful HR and personnel professionals – just like you – understand the implications of properly collecting, recording, and reporting vital employee data. But even better, Max can show you HOW to do it faster, better, and more easily.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the country's top HR trainers. Join Max Muller for this informative hour-long training, and you’ll rest easier knowing that your EEO-1 Form compliance concerns are a thing of the past!