What You’ll Learn
- The payback your company will receive when you make the “intangibles” of your benefits package “tangible” to employees
- 4 steps for developing and presenting a “marketing campaign” to communicate benefits to employees
- Using the Total Rewards Concept to increase employee satisfaction and loyalty
- The “Three R’s” your company will gain with more effective benefits communication
- The four basics of communicating benefits every employer must use
- How to maximize the value and appeal of flexible spending accounts
- Understanding and utilizing technology for increased employee satisfaction
- Why “voluntary benefits” are crucial to creating highly valued benefit programs
- Make certain your employees see benefits as additional pay
- How to help employees make more sense of what they receive
Your Trainer: Walter Flynn
When it comes to leading training on the trials, tribulations, and challenges of communicating employee benefits, we’ve handpicked one of the nation’s leading experts — and most charismatic
speakers — to lead you: Walter Flynn, SPHR.
In his role as CEO and partner in the human resources consulting firm Langan and Flynn, LLC and as a human resources executive for Cincinnati’s Children’s Hospital, Walt knows firsthand how
difficult communicating employee benefits can be. In just one hour, Walt will pass along the hard-earned knowledge that has made him one of the most popular and often-requested human resource speakers
and consultants in the country today.
Walt's education includes an M.B.A. from Xavier University, Cincinnati, Ohio; a B.S. in Psychology from Northern Kentucky University; and advanced work in strategic HR management, quality management,
diversity awareness, and executive practices. In addition, he has attained the Senior Professional Human Resources (SPHR) designation from the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM). Walt
is co-author of the only comprehensive health-care human resources management textbook in current publication, titled Healthcare Human Resource Management.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from a true health-care personnel expert! Purchase this program today!