Microsoft® Excel 2010 Shortcuts
Taking your Excel experience to the next level is as easy as counting to 10. From breaking the boredom of data entry to the magic of simple macros, you’ll see how easy it is to get double the results in half the time. With the 10 easy-to-understand lessons taught in this amazing on-demand training program, you’ll realize you don’t have to speak "computerese" or be an Excel power user to create and use shortcuts that take the repetitive work out of all your routine tasks. You’ll save time, have fewer errors—and start putting the full power of Excel to work for you.
- The Ultimate Top 10 Excel Shortcut Countdown
- Jaw-dropping Data Entry Shortcuts
- Sleight-of-Hand Navigation and Secrecy Shortcuts
- The World’s Fastest Formula Writing Shortcuts
- Stunningly Quick Excel Selection Shortcuts
- Instant Formatting Shortcuts and Custom Styles
- Constructing Mega-tables as Shortcuts
- The Magic of Designing Custom Templates as Shortcuts
- How to Develop Macros for Shortcuts
- The Next Step—Building Custom Functions and Best Practices
Bonus: 200+ Excel shortcuts in PDF format
Microsoft® Excel 2010 PivotTables®
Have you discovered the power of PivotTables? The "too complicated" excuse is gone—Excel 2010 makes creating and using PivotTables easier and faster than ever before. In this comprehensive 10-part program, master trainer Philip Wiest shows you what’s new—and what tools can help you the most. From layout and organization to analyzing data and creating reports, this tutorial breaks down this amazing Excel feature and teaches you all you need to know. With the help of this on-demand training program, Microsoft Excel PivotTables will soon become your most valuable tool for sorting through and summarizing data.
- The Secret World of PivotTables
- Almost Everything You Need to Know
- Grouping Your Data in a PivotTable Report
- How to Customize PivotTable Formats
- Formulas and Functions
- How to Build PivotTable Reports From Remote Data Sources
- How to Manage All the PivotTable Report Options
- How to Convert PivotTable Reports Into Charts
- Troubleshooting Secrets From the Real World
- Best Practices
Microsoft® Excel 2010 Charts & Graphs
Excel’s number-crunching power is unmatched. But to make data really work for you, it often takes some pizzazz to make a splash. Excel 2010 can do that too, and we’ll show you how! From the essentials of chart styles and formats … to dazzling 3-D graphics and powerful Trendlines … to using Sparklines, Excel’s amazing new mini-chart feature—this comprehensive video training tool teaches you everything you need to know to turn your numbers into eye-popping, informative charts and graphs. Your data deserves to be noticed, and using these techniques will turn heads and get the results you’re looking for!
- Getting Started
- Data Series
- Managing Labels
- Combination Charts
- Pie Charts
- Line, XY Scatter and Bubble Charts
- Advanced Techniques
- Best Practices
Interested in having access to our complete line-up of on-demand seminars?
With STAR12, it’s more affordable than you might think!
Call 1-800-258-7246 or learn more here.
On-Demand Training details:
- Get the same great information and skill-building benefits you’d receive in the live seminar, delivered by one of our top trainers, with the convenience of learning online, anytime you want.
- Each program is downloadable so you can add it to your mobile device and learn on-the-go.
- Your online training includes a companion workbook, post-test for each module, plus a comprehensive course exam.
- On-demand training programs are available to you within 24 hours of receiving your paid enrollment; a confirmation email will be sent to you with your login details.
- The advertised price for this on-demand training is for a single user license; If you are interested in a group license, call 1-800-258-7248 for more information.