No one likes to spend hours agonizing over a business letter, wondering what to say or how to say it. Each and every letter you write is too important for you to be unsure of what you are doing. This brand-new edition of Business Letters for Busy People is an easy-to-use, quick-reference guide that not only tells you how to write most types of business letters, but also gives you sample templates you can use immediately on your computer! Collections, sales, customer relations, congratulations, condolences and announcements are just a few of the common business letters you’ll find in the book. Business letter writing has never been so easy or uncomplicated. With this quick, convenient and intuitive resource, you’ll:
Everyone can benefit by saving time and energy using the book on CD-ROM. Load the disc in your CD-ROM drive, search for the letter you want, select it to launch your word processor, and you’re ready to edit and finish the letter. Your correspondence will be a snap from now on!
Slash the time you spend writing business letters
- Go from a blank page to a finished letter in minutes
- Get more done and do it better — and faster
- Free yourself from worrying about the right thing to say
- Find the perfect letter to send, already in the correct format
- Get your correspondence done quickly ... easily ... painlessly!