Among other things, this personally identifiable information is used to respond to your requests and inquiries, and to communicate timely information and special offers. This information is used for billing purposes and to fill orders. If we have trouble processing an order, this contact information is used to get in touch with you.
National does not collect any personally identifiable information from you except when you expressly volunteer the information. This includes when you:
- Register for a seminar, webinar, or on-demand program; purchase other National products or services, such as a STAR12 subscription; or download other electronic products or services.
- Request information (electronically or via U.S. mail) about National’s products and services, subscribe to newsletters, or enter a promotional contest.
- Request contact with a National sales representative or Customer Service Representative.
- Create an account on our Website.
- Request a catalog, newsletter, or updates from us.
- Conduct a transaction where we collect information, including when required by law.
- Request that we keep you informed of upcoming events or new products or services.
- Comment on any blog posting, tweet, or provide other content that may be posted on the Website or any of our social media sites.
- “Follow,” “like,” or otherwise connect with us on any of our social media pages.
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
- Interact with our Website, social media pages, emails, and online advertising where we may collect technical information, such as your Internet protocol address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring Website, if any, and the path you take through our Website.
The information you give us and information about your order may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to improve the quality or personalization of our service to you and help prevent or detect fraud, as well as make our future marketing efforts more efficient.
National is the sole owner of the information collected on this Website and will not sell, share, or rent personally identifiable information other than as disclosed below in this privacy statement.
National does not sell, share with, or rent to others email addresses solely for the purpose of third-party marketing. If you do not wish to receive email from us, click here or call 1-800-258-7246 to opt out and we will honor your request. Please be aware that even if you have opted out of receiving email marketing communications, we may still contact you for transactional purposes, such as customer service inquiries, product information, and service or reminder notices. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order, such as regarding order status, shipment, or refunds.
National may share personally identifiable information collected about our customers in the following ways:
- From time to time, National works with business partners and sponsors to provide specific services, such as jointly developed and marketed products and services. When you sign up for such services, we will share personally identifiable information necessary for the partner/sponsor to provide these services.
- National does provide certain firms and our affiliates with its postal mailing address list on a rental basis. In addition, we may share information about your order with some of these firms or affiliates so that they can more easily identify offers that may interest you. If you wish to be excluded from receiving third-party mailings, please click here or call National Seminars Customer Service at 1-800-258-7246.
- National reserves the right to use personally identifiable information to assist with law enforcement investigations, or as otherwise required by law.
- National may transfer personally identifiable information to a third party in the event of a sale of stock, merger, or consolidation, or other transfer of all or a portion of the assets of National, whether voluntarily or by operation of law.
National does not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party Web sites or online services. Third parties do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different Web sites when you use our Website.
National does realize and understand the importance of handling your personal information responsibly.