Two co-workers don’t trust each other. Who knows why? Maybe one of them made the other look foolish in a meeting. Maybe one believes the other is hoarding important information or took credit for his or her work. While their lack of respect for each other doesn’t affect you directly, it could be affecting your organization. Secret agendas, withheld information, and brewing hostility lead to inefficiency, operating disconnects, and an overall unpleasant workplace.
You absolutely, positively can’t afford to ignore the problem and hope it goes away on its own—it won’t. This problem must be addressed—and fast! Developing Trust and Respect in the Workplace is a one-hour webinar with step-by-step instructions to help you find and destroy ill will and negative feelings to create a better workplace culture. Once distrust and a lack of respect start to creep in, it can be incredibly difficult to root out. That’s where we come in. Sign up now!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Clearly identify the causes of distrust and disrespect in your workplace so it’s easier to solve the problems you’re facing
- How to help the parties involved understand one another’s perspectives
- Establish a conduct code that promotes personal responsibility and sets a standard for each employee to live up to
- Understand management’s pivotal role in instilling respect and creating an environment where the whole team feels important
- Recognize trust killers and get advice on rebuilding broken trust
- Get a 3-part approach to confronting the disrespectful behavior and putting an end to it
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.