Conflict at work is inevitable because we all have varying personalities, priorities and experiences. Some conflict is desirable—helping to find the best solutions and make well-considered decisions. Other clashes can get personal—causing distrust and slowing progress—and must be carefully monitored and managed.
Certainly, most managers and supervisors would rather steer clear of workplace drama and let employees work things out on their own. But this hands-off approach can backfire. Instead, learn how to use conflict for exploration, discovery and growth ... and know when and how to intervene if you need to. Register now for a new one-hour Webinar: Workplace Conflict Resolution for Managers and Supervisors. Don’t let unwanted conflict derail your team’s efforts.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The role conflict resolution plays in your effectiveness as a leader
- How to use “constructive conflict” to create opportunities for individual, team and organizational growth
- Ways to effectively manage employee-to-employee conflict
- Recognize and correct the 2 major causes of counterproductive conflict
- Identify conflict beneath the surface and stop it before it flames out of control
- Set expectations that create a culture of respect that assumes positive intent
- Steps to get back on track when the source of the conflict seems to be you
- Resolution strategies for team or group conflict
- Communication strategies to encourage open dialogue and reduce conflict
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.