Sometimes due to circumstances that are beyond your control, work can become overwhelming for employees. Whether it’s trying to do more with less or cope with a less-than-ideal work situation, when your team is overstretched and overwhelmed, stress runs rampant. If you don’t find some way to alleviate the pressure, you can find yourself in a world of trouble. But how can you help your team cope with difficult situations and still keep productivity high?
You need to walk a fine line. You need Managing Employees Who Are Stretched to the Max. This one-hour webinar will give you the proven strategies used by expert managers to help overworked employees meet their goals and reduce their stress at the same time.
Keep your employees happy and satisfied, even when things are stressful — we’ll show you how!
Overworked or unhappy employees tend to be inefficient. But it’s your job as a manager to nurture and guide them, to help them deal with the stress and stay on track. It’s not an easy task, which is exactly why you need Managing Employees Who Are Stretched to the Max. Sign up for this one-hour webinar and learn to keep your employees happy and productive by using strategies like:
- How to efficiently manage employees under duress
- Stress-reducing techniques, including time management and breaks
- Creating noninterrupt times to let employees focus
- Clearly stating goals and expectations
- And more!
If your employees are stressed out and overworked, there’s an excellent chance that their morale is suffering. You can’t afford to lose them, which means you can’t afford to miss Managing Employees Who Are Stretched to the Max. What are you waiting for? Sign up now, your team will thank you!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Keeping your team motivated, even when stress levels are raised
- How to deal with difficult work situations
- Simple ways to relieve pressure from overworked staff
- How to ask for more from your staff without pushing them over the edge
- The best ways to give workers control and still ensure things get done
- Encouraging a work-life balance for employees with heavy work loads
- Recognizing super-performers to raise overall morale
- Overcoming turmoil in the workplace
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.