Becoming a boss can be an exciting step in your career. But chances are, the skills that got you promoted may not completely lay the groundwork. What do you know about getting the best from a team? How do you keep each person motivated and improving? When problems come up, what’s the best way to assess and resolve them quickly?
You’re unique ... and your organization obviously thinks you’re perfect for this challenge. But you’re not the first to make this transition, so why learn by trial and error? Top 10 Management Survival Skills for First-time Supervisors is a Webinar that prepares you to be a real leader. It’s an hour jam-packed with the information you need to smooth the way ... to consider your management style ... and discover just how effective you can be. Sign up now!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Teambuilding: How to develop a productive, balanced and cohesive team
- Delegation: The most common mistakes new supervisors make
- Coaching and Motivation: Important tips guaranteed to improve employee performance and productivity
- Performance Evaluation: How to use performance evaluations to set expectations, motivate employees and improve overall performance
- Counseling: When you should — and shouldn’t — counsel employees ... and when you need to refer them to professional resources
- Performance Improvement: Adapting the 5 steps of progressive discipline to any performance issue or situation
- Problem Solving: How to quickly assess a situation — and take action to resolve problems before they get out of control!
- Plus much more!
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.