Everyone gets mad at work from time to time. And most of us have never really been taught how to deal with these feelings. Bottling them up is stressful. And over time, repeatedly biting your tongue can build to unhealthy rage or angry outbursts.
Whether you’re managing your own anger or dealing with someone else’s, Constructive Ways to Manage Anger is a Webinar that will prepare you. In 60 minutes, you’ll take a closer look at this strong emotion and get helpful steps for controlling it. Don’t let anger rule you, damage your professional image or run rampant in your workplace. Sign up now.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The critical role of accountability in constructive anger management
- How to identify what triggered the anger and take control
- Consider the future to manage emotions in the present
- How to focus on the problem, not the people ... to avoid damaging relationships
- Keep communication respectful as you work through the challenge
- The important first step before addressing anger
- What to do when emotions get in the way
- Enlist the other party’s help in addressing the anger
- Develop a script to help you through future struggles
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.