You’re in a meeting with other managers when the discussion turns to financial issues. And all of a sudden you feel like everyone else is speaking a foreign language. Where do those numbers come from? What do they mean? Hey, just because you don’t have a formal background in finance doesn’t mean you can’t start speaking the “language of finance” as fluently as everyone else. Start now—this new Webinar is tailor-made for you.
Get up to speed on the essential basics of finance—in one easy-to-understand and NOT boring hour. We’ll guide you painlessly through the fundamentals of budgeting, depreciation, financial statement setup, capitalizing expenditures, payables/receivables, profit/loss and more. Even better, you’ll know how to apply what you learn in your everyday job. Talk about getting your money’s worth—you’ll gain a quick grounding in the principles of finance you’ll use throughout your career AND tons of new confidence—in just one hour. Sign up today.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Which concepts of budgeting all managers need to understand
- 2 powerful financial concepts you’ll use throughout your career
- Important differences between figuring expenses and revenues on a cash vs. accrual basis
- 4 real-world examples of how to use depreciation to reduce taxable net profit
- How to identify fixed vs. variable costs
- When and why to capitalize expenditures
- The keys to payables and receivables
- “Profit” and “loss”— understanding the real meaning of each
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.