If writing doesn’t come easily to you, you’re not alone. Hundreds of thousands of business professionals struggle to write well. And poor writing can confuse people. It can ruffle feathers. Ultimately, it can damage your professional image and affect your career.
If you spend any part of your job writing and you don’t do it well, take this “plain English” one-hour Webinar. It’s guaranteed to help you become a stronger, more powerful writer! Writing With Diplomacy, Tact & Finesse will teach you easy ways to stop staring at your computer screen and get started! It’ll give you practical tips to make your writing more readable ... so you get the results you want. Enroll now and write better.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The questions you should answer BEFORE you start writing
- Words you should never use in your writing—and what you can use instead
- How to trim the fat from your writing without altering your message
- Writing for today: How to break free from the old way of business writing
- The top strategy guaranteed to make all your writing clear and easy to read
- Updated rules of writing structure and grammar
- Plus: You’ll see tons of examples of the good, the bad and the ugly
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.