If your interviewing skills aren’t strong, you’re at risk for making a costly, painful hiring mistake!
When you make a bad hiring decision, everyone notices. Your boss. Your colleagues. Your employees. It’s not just horribly embarrassing; it’s a complete waste of your time and your organization’s money.
When it comes to interviewing, you simply cannot rely on winging it—it’ll only land you in trouble. This incredible webinar gives you the practical how-to’s and proven strategies you need to fully command every interview you conduct from now on. You’ll discover how to read between the lines to accurately assess the candidate’s experience, work ethic, abilities, and commitment level. You’ll learn how to ask probing questions that will reveal potential weaknesses.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- The interview plan: how to stop winging it and start preparing
- Putting the applicant at ease so you can get better information
- Why the less you talk, the better
- How to develop questions that elicit the information you need
- Clever ways to assess the candidate’s skills, attitude, and commitment
- Picking up on behavioral red flags
- How to get candidates to demonstrate their skills rather than just describe them
- Techniques for staying in control of the interview so you don’t lose focus
- Examples of what to ask—questions that help you assess the most common traits employers want from employees
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.