What makes employees in their 20s and 30s tick? What turns them off about traditional workplaces? What drives them?
If you’re managing these younger workers, understanding their unique strengths and knowing which workplace perks matter most to them can help you get their very best. Tech savvy, easily bored, highly connected—you’ve seen some of these qualities firsthand. But how does that translate into managing them?
Take a closer look at the newest entrants into your workplace. Register now for a management Webinar designed for you and today’s multi generational organizations. In just one hour, you’ll get pro advice on communicating, motivating, developing and retaining these talented newcomers.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Adapt your communication to meet younger workers’ needs and preferences
- Find the right balance of variety and structure to keep employees engaged, interested and on track
- How and why to help them find meaning and satisfaction in their work
- How to adjust your levels of feedback and praise for this particular age group
- Company benefits that show employees you care about them
- Ditch the hierarchy and invite younger employees’ input
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.