At Disney, every contact with a customer offers a chance to shine. Disney calls these contacts “Moments of Truth” ... the opportunities to create everlasting positive impressions! And because the company demands excellence as an organizational absolute, even its fiercest competitors acknowledge that Disney is simply the best customer-centric company on the planet!
Now you can learn how to inspire that level of customer service passion in your own organization by joining us for Customer Service—“The Disney Way,” the one-hour training session based on Disney’s formula for customer service brilliance. You’ll gain invaluable ideas that your company can immediately implement to amazing effect. You’ll also learn insider secrets about how Disney requires—and receives—customer-focused behavior from every employee ... from top executives to part-time staff. You won’t want to miss that!
Walt Disney knew that every aspect of his business was show business, and by perfecting the art of customer relations, Disney built a record of customer loyalty, satisfaction and repeat business that became legendary.
Join us and you’ll learn how to capture this enthusiasm for customer service throughout your organization. Produce “the show” for your customers and they’ll thank you by coming back again and again and again!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Disney’s No. 1 unbreakable rule for providing the ultimate customer service
- How Walt Disney’s version of “show” business is the perfect tonic for what ails your business
- Identifying the “Moments of Truth” in your organization and ensuring nobody ever misses one again!
- The hidden—and not-so-hidden—costs for your company of even a single poor customer service experience
- How to use a little bit of Disney’s “pixie dust” to create your own customer-centric organization
- Are you overlooking the first step in creating great service? Find out here.
- How to gain complete buy-in for your new customer service vision and values from everyone up and down the corporate ladder
- 5 keys to creating magical moments for your customers
Q & A Session!
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.