You are the hub of the office—the first person most people come into contact with and the real face of the company. You are vital, and the impression you make absolutely matters!
How do you make sure you always come across as friendly, professional, and helpful on the phone—even when you’re doing a million things and the world around you is begging for your attention? This webinar has the answers.
You’ll discover how to get to the root of why a caller’s calling the first time—so that you can eliminate the frustration of misdirected calls! And you’ll be able to quickly and easily disarm difficult or annoyed people. And you’ll reduce your stress and improve the reputation of your organization at the same time.
If you spend a lot of the time on the phone, consider this on-target, 60-minute training absolutely essential to you! Enroll today and discover just how powerful your voice can be!
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Essential words and phrases that make a caller feel welcomed and give a great impression of your company
- Tips for dealing with a high volume of calls—and how to diplomatically place people on hold
- Simple guidelines for handling and disarming difficult people, whether they’re rude, angry, or upset
- Making sure you’re understood; great vocal techniques and speech pacing tips
- Tricks to taking a message or transferring a call
- Simple phone etiquette tips—and why it matters so much
- Speaking with a smile: how to convey your enthusiasm and positivity through your voice
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to webinar participants.