Most people probably leave your organization under good circumstances—no HR escort out the door needed. So, you probably haven’t given a lot of thought to the exit process. They turn in a laptop. Their work is reassigned. You finalize their last paycheck. And they slip away ... quietly.
But hard-earned knowledge, skills, insight and proprietary information is slipping away right along with them. And it only takes one disgruntled employee, one unethical bad hire to wreak havoc on your organization.
Join the growing number of organizations with well-constructed offboarding programs. Do more to turn former employees into advocates. Make stellar employees second-guess their move. Find out about legal and security issues. Register now for our all-new, one-hour Webinar and protect your organization. And learn the rewards of treating departing employees with respect and care.
Take a Glimpse at What You’ll Learn:
- Why you should treat departing employees as the valuable assets they are
- From the letter of resignation to sharing the change company-wide: The basics of offboarding communication
- Create an offboarding checklist for managers and departing employees
- Legal considerations when employees leave
- Safety first: How to recover and protect company assets
- Implement a knowledge-transfer plan so remaining employees can continue business as usual
- Provide support for departing employees throughout the leaving process
- Gather valuable feedback that can make your organization a better place to work
- How to leave departing employees with a positive impression
Q & A Session:
Upon enrolling in the Webinar, you will have the opportunity to submit your questions via e-mail. Time permitting, your trainer will address questions from Webinar participants. Many questions will be addressed in the Webinar itself. Others will be addressed in the supporting materials that will be available exclusively to Webinar participants.